Businesses are always on the move, from large site-to-site relocations to everyday internal moves of people and furniture. We can help you manage churn efficiently, no matter where it happens.
Our web-based asset and inventory management tool connects all your warehouses and inventories across the country. It manages the level of assets needed for normal churn so changes and reconfigurations can be made efficiently. And we always keep you posted. We generate detailed monthly move reports that keep everyone in the loop so they can manage information and identify opportunities for improvement.
Herman Miller’s Certified Dealer Network is electronically linked across locations. We'll team with fellow member dealers throughout the process, coordinating schedules and resources, and sharing knowledge and critical information. As a result, your people and their work activities run more smoothly and costs are controlled.
Businesses are always on the move, from large site-to-site relocations to everyday internal moves of people and furniture. Trope Group can help you manage churn efficiently, no matter where it happens. We know change management is more than just moving people, furniture, and equipment—it’s a complex sequence of events that we handle with a clearly delineated process. Move management and office movers coordination from Trope Group in Santa Rosa can help keep you focused on your important business activities instead of where to put the furniture.
Our move management & office movers services near Santa Rosa can include:
- Taking inventory and evaluating existing product for re-use or disposal.
- Providing furniture floor plans showing the destination of product to be reused so proper space is allocated for these items and movers know where to place them.
- Facilitating move meetings with team captains / employees.
- Coordinating various move issues with other trades as needed.
- Establishing and communicate move schedules.
- Conducting walk-throughs with potential moving vendors and assist client in defining move scope for evaluation.
- Creating and documenting workstation and office numbering systems for labeling.
- Training employees or team captains how to package and label their contents before the move.